Average 4.57 based on 18 teacher ratings
Robert Braidwood is a Science teacher at Balwyn High School located in Melbourne, Victoria. When comparing Robert Braidwood's ratings to other teachers in the state of Victoria, Robert Braidwood's ratings are above the average of 4.49 stars. Additionally, the average teacher rating at Balwyn High School is 4.31 stars.
5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity
5
Knowledge
5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity
5
Knowledge

Why did you leave? I had Mr B in Year 11 and he was the greatest teacher that I had. I wish I had him in Year 12, his classes were fun and productive.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Awesome teacher - pity he got hounded out of the school though.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

top bloke, easy going, funny, knows his stuff. lets us ask questions about his personal life all the time. suck balwyn high, your loss.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

have him at scotch for year 12 physics. Very commited and dedicated, excellent attitude towards his students.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

The best teacher who ever taught a BHS, smart, funny, helpful, what else do we need. Really commited to his students, came in every Tuesday morning to help us. Thanks Mr B.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

One of the best teacher's I've had so far, he can explain things concisely but also adds humour to it. I have thoroughly enjoyed 98% classes I've had with him and the other 2% were alright. Gonna miss him from our school

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

He knows what hes teaching how how to teach it

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

Brilliant physics teacher. Didn't teach chem too well though.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

awesume teacher, knows he's stuff

5
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
3
Clarity

probably the best teacher at BHS... bwood.. haha no BOB

5
Easiness
2
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

lol mr bwood. or bob. haha hes a funny guy but does goe off the subject waaaaay to much. he talks about his brother heaps. and talks a little too long lol but yehh he is funny.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

The best teacher at BHS, really knows his Physics. He will teach it to you even if you're not doing Physics.

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

one of the best physics teachers

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

His awesome, probly the best teacher i have ever come across

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

he is awesome!!!!!

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

He's hilarious and knows everything seemingly.

5
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
4
Clarity

bwood is way cool but he alwys trails on about irrelevant stuff

4
Easiness
4
Helpfulness
2
Clarity

He's nice but sometimes takes ages to explain

Similar science teachers like Robert Braidwood?

26 Ratings
24 Ratings
19 Ratings
17 Ratings
17 Ratings

Learn more about Balwyn High School

5-star
81%
4-star
8%
3-star
4%
2-star
2%
1-star
3%
Based on 1,995 Ratings
Balwyn High School is located in Melbourne, Victoria with an average teacher rating of 4.31 stars. When comparing Balwyn High School's teachers to other teachers in the state of Victoria, Balwyn High School's teachers are below the average of 4.49 stars. Balwyn High School ranks 157 amongst all High Schools in the state of Victoria. Learn More