Average 4.83 based on 4 teacher ratings
Justin Hill is a Design And Technology teacher at St Paul's School located in Brisbane, Queensland. When comparing Justin Hill's ratings to other teachers in the state of Queensland, Justin Hill's ratings are above the average of 4.53 stars. Additionally, the average teacher rating at St Paul's School is 4.44 stars.
5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity
5
Knowledge
5
Textbook Use
1
Exam Difficulty
5
Recommended
5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity
5
Knowledge
5
Textbook Use
1
Exam Difficulty

sick lad. good for the laughs

5
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity
5
Knowledge

Really good teacher but can sometimes be really biased to girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4
Easiness
3
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

Mr Hill is an inconsistent moody person. 20% of the time, he will be happy and jokey, but the other 80% he will be strict and cranky.

4
Easiness
5
Helpfulness
5
Clarity

He is a very nice teacher who is funny makes up jokes all the time and all ways helps us if we need help in Desidn technology

Similar design and technology teachers like Justin Hill?

Looking for similar design and technology teachers?
153 teachers were recently added
by users just like you!

Learn more about St Paul's School

5-star
91%
4-star
2%
3-star
2%
2-star
0%
1-star
3%
Based on 234 Ratings
St Paul's School is located in Brisbane, Queensland with an average teacher rating of 4.44 stars. When comparing St Paul's School's teachers to other teachers in the state of Queensland, St Paul's School's teachers are below the average of 4.53 stars. St Paul's School ranks 50 amongst all High Schools in the state of Queensland. Learn More